Have you ever heard of dental bonding? Did you know that dental bonding is a highly effective cosmetic dentistry treatment designed not only to repair cracked or chipped teeth but also to enhance your smile and give it a better look even after an oral accident or injury?
Dental bonding treatments work by applying porcelain or resin materials directly to a tooth to conceal and cover up any damage that may have occurred. If you suffer from any of the following symptoms, dental bonding treatments can be effective:
– Do you know if you are suffering from any cracks or chips in your teeth as well as any signs of discoloration or stains?
– Are you aware that if tooth decay is present and has turned into a cavity, a composite resin bond can be used to fill it in?
– Have you heard that any problems with spacing issues or malocclusions as well as elongated teeth can be repaired with dental bonds?
– Do you know that if you would like to correct the shape of your teeth, dental bonding treatments can be used?
– Are you aware that if you have advanced gum recession, a dental bonding procedure will be needed?
– Have you heard that if you wish to improve the aesthetics of your smile, dental bonding treatments are effective?
– Do you know that issues involve durability with dental bonds is minimal as they can usually last over 10 years of continued protection?
For any further questions or concerns about dental bonding, Mathew Berg DDS is here to help. For oral health care treatments, we can offer a comprehensive diagnosis from Dr. Mathew Berg and our team at our dentist office in El Paso, Texas. To schedule an appointment, call us at 915-591-5333.